New NG's Dynasty

Chinese

60 Fulton Street, Temple, G13 1ED

New NG's Dynasty Chinese

About Us

New NG's Dynasty is a Chinese takeaway in Temple. Why don't you try our Fortune Cookies or Pineapple Fritters in Syrup?

restaurant image

Reviews

1 star rating
1 star rating
1 star rating
1 star rating
1 star rating
1 star rating

3 reviews from Just Eat

  • Julie

    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating

    Brilliant experience. Food was great, and arrived very quickly and was piping hot. Will definitely order again.

  • Frank

    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating

    80% of the time the food is AMAZING the other 20% its good. the point is - its NEVER bad. I always recommend New NG's Dynasty

  • Darius

    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating
    1 star rating

    I wasn’t a very big fan of Chanise Take Away, till I ordered from them. The food was very good, good quality. Arrived earlier, which I was happy with. A very nice lady called me to inform they run out of rice noodles, and that can do crispy ones instead. I was happy about. The potion size is enormous. Everything very much so tasty. Would recommend, and would ordered again.

Contact Us

Find us

New NG's Dynasty

60 Fulton Street

Temple

G13 1ED

Opening times

Monday

16:30 - 23:30

Tuesday

16:30 - 23:30

Wednesday

16:30 - 23:30

Thursday

16:30 - 23:30

Friday

16:30 - 00:01

Saturday

16:30 - 00:01

Sunday

16:30 - 23:30

Please note, delivery times may vary.